Been looking for the perfect ultralight cat hole digging trowel - The Deuce #2 trowel has got you covered!
Handle up for soft soil or handle down for for more digging power the Deuce ultralight trowel is revolutionary!
The Deuce® #2 is the ultralight trowel formerly known as The Deuce of Spades. It is an excellent aid to leave no trace camping and helps you doo-doo the right thing.
The revolutionary design means it can be used handle UP or handle DOWN! which QUADRUPLES the edge pressure for hard ground!
Features and benefits
- Digs down and carves unusually well because of its thinness
- Large scoop makes a mockery of tent stakes or trekking poles for digging
- Cuts right through small roots - not your hands
- Elegant, minimalist design
- Surprisingly strong and tough
- Lifetime Warranty — guaranteed durability or we'll replace it
- Good sand stake but even better for burying other things as sand anchors
- NOT DORKY
- A great gift - bet they haven't got this yet
- Eco-friendly – it's designed to need no packaging and it's 100% recyclable
- Nice colours
- Makes a very good boot- or shoe-horn
- Yup, you can open a bottle of beer with it
- Seriously perfect sandcastle sculpting tool
- You can fly with it in your carry-on
- At least one woman has used it as a standing-pee device - you go girl!
I used the trowel up in the mountains last weekend on a 3 day trip and was surprised how well such a light weight item could cut through hard soil. It didn't buckle or become damaged.