Seasoned lamb served with a fusion of Mediterranean spices, couscous and roasted vegetables. The Outdoor Gourmet Company has teamed with top Australian chefs using the finest ingredients and modern freeze-dried technology to create a selection of convenient and lightweight gourmet meals. Unlike traditional dehydration, freeze-drying better locks in nutrition, flavour and texture removing more moisture which improves shelf life. It also reduces weight and does not require any extended boiling to rehydrate fully. Unlike wet retort packs, freeze-dried food is much lighter with a more natural colour and texture. Whatever your need, from extreme expeditions or overnight ambles to emergency rations, you now have the option of choosing from an enticing range of super convenient, lightweight, delicious and nutritionally sustaining meals.
- just add boiling water - no cooking required
- Ideal main course for two or great for a solo adventurer with a big appetite
- Sauce [maltodextrin (maize), thickener (1442), sugar, yeast extract, herbs and spices (coriander, cumin), salt, dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion), vegetable gum (461), acidity regulator (330), colours (160c, 100), lemon oil, vegetable extracts]
- Lamb 18% [lamb, salt, soy protein, brown sugar, stabilizer (450, 451), herbs and spices]
- Olives 4%
- Red Pepper
- Contains: Gluten, Soy
- Made on a production line that also produces products containing dairy, gluten, soy, nuts and seafood.
- Flavour: Lamb
- Weight: 650g
- Dry Weight: 190g