Australia now has the CNOC Vecto Water Bladder
An ultralight hiking water filling and carrying carrying system has never been easier with the CNOC Vecto water bladder.
The CNOC Vecto water bladder is a soft, collapsible water container. The dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use your the CNOC Vecto water bladder for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with Sawyer water filters.
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Micro, Squeeze or Mini, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow or the 42mm thread attaches to the BeFree
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 76g
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 99kgs
- FDA approved and BPA free
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water bladder even in shallow streams.
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Packed size: 17.5x5x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 34x17.5 cm
- Weight: 76 g
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Available in Orange or Blue
- Made in China
The 2 different colour variations allow you to identify your filtered and unfiltered water bladders easily.
Learn how to use the Cnoc Vecto below.
what an great bag way better and stronger than what came with my sawyer squeeze used it a few times now with no problems
Yet to use, but I'm sure it's better than a Sawyer squeeze bag! Popped 4 of them on the Heysen Trail last year.
Great water bladder for use with Sawyer squeeze
I bought 2 of these bladders to try & have been really happy with how they perform. I still have to test them out on more than an overnighter but think they will be fine.
Unfortunately with my order, 1 has some small pinhole leaks around where the bottle cap is attached. I would recommend really testing each bag before taking out to use it.
We have x4 of these. One each for hiking and one each for our 4wds. They are durable and light and go well with the sawyer squeeze. Highly recommend