Filling and carrying water in the Australian bush has never been easier with the CNOC Vecto 2L water bladder, all in a lightweight hiking package.
The CNOC Vecto water bladder is a soft, 2L collapsible water container. The dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use your the CNOC Vecto water bladder for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with Sawyer water filters.
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Micro, Squeeze or Mini, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 76g
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 99kgs
- FDA approved and BPA free
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water bladder even in shallow streams.
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Packed size: 17.5x5x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 34x17.5 cm
- Weight: 76 g
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Available in Orange or Blue
- Made in China
The 2 different colour variations allow you to identify your filtered and unfiltered water bladders easily.
Use it in conjunction with your Sawyer Micro Squeeze water filter
Learn how to use the Cnoc Vecto below.
Well designed product at a decent price. Stood up to some bushwhacking in the side pocket of my pack, so it's certainly durable.
Due to Covid restrictipns I havent used the CNOC bottle in the bush.
However works really weell with Sawyer micro squeeze as a dirty water bottle , gravity filter and a filter for my MSR water bladder.
A very versatile product which I hope to use on all my dayhike and backpacking trips.
I was due to return to the Pacific Crest Trail again this year in June to complete 400 miles to Tuolumne Meadows, but because of the COVID-19 and the trail being closed, I had been following Mari Johnson on you tube to get my PCT fix and her boyfriend had a CNOC Vecto water bladder. I really liked the wide mouth for water collection, the toughness of the material and the fact that it fits onto my Sawyer Squeeze. I have had the Sawyer bags split on me in the desert section and thought this would be great, can't wait to try it out.
I can ot review it till it gets here
early days, only purchased a few weeks back and used once. no issues. looks very well made. function is excellent.