3F UL Lanshan 1 Pro Tent
3F UL Lanshan 1 Pro Tent
This is a Pro version of Lanshan 1 by 3F UL Gear. The Lanshan 1 Pro inner layer and fly are connected together making this a single layer tent.
All tents on the website are in stock in Melbourne.
- 690g Tent 850g with accessories
- Wind & Water proof
- Double coated Sil-Nylon
- Single wall
- Small package
- 270mm x 175mm
- Storage size 34cm x 15cm
Fly: 20 D double coated silicon nylon (Tear resistance: 40-45N)
Bottom: 20 D PU-Silicon coated nylon (Water proof index: 6000mm)
Inner tent(3-season): 15 D Nylon mesh
Zipper: YKK Waterproof #3
The difference between regular lanshan and lanshan Pro:
(1) As the name suggests, Lanshan Pro is the pro version of the regular Lanshan tent.
(2) The Pro rainfly has been upgraded from 15D PU & Silicon nylon to 20D double coated Silicon nylon, and Pro is 3 times more robust and tear-resistant than the regular version. So pro is more suitable to be used in extreme conditions.
(3) In Landshan Pro tents, the inner tent layer and rainfly are connected together. So the Pro is single-skin, making it a smaller packing size and more lightweight.
Repair patch included can only be used to repair the bottom of the inner tent.
Lanshan 1 pro is made of double-coated silicon, the seams are not taped in factory. We recommend using transparent silicone sealant such as gear aid.
- Lanshan 1 pro does not include support poles, we recommend using 120cm a trekking pole.
Use our Gear Aid Seam Grip +SIL to seal your new tent and make it water tight.
Read our BLOG on How to Seal Your Lanshan Pro Tent
Add an ultralight groundsheet to protect your tent
Cheap tent from China, condensation is a massive problem. Spent two nights in it to decide it was time to get rid of it. Simply put - invest your money in high quality gear.
Also get a 2 person tent if its just one person. This is more of a 1 Person Plus tent which for some people isn't enough. Also seam sealing is a pain in the ass.
Avoid avoid avoid!
Summer tent IMO. I wouldn't buy this tent again or any other single wall.
Might as well use a Tarp?
PRO's & CON's
Pro- very light and inexpensive to buy.
Con- Single skin tent, set-up must be on perfectly even ground so the tent can breathe, otherwise the material saggs with the weight of condensation. If you are tall 6ft+ and condensation sets in, sagging wet walls it is horrible.
Also, I lost the supplied syringe, seam sealing this tent is a little tricky to seam seal with out the syringe.
Wish I knew what I know now and purchased the 2 man version, as it is not single skin and requires no seam sealing.