CNOC Vesica 1L Bottle
CNOC Vesica 1L Bottle
The Vesica is a collapsible, reusable and light water bottle that behaves like a hard bottle for easy drinking on the move. Simply carry 1L of water and stow away when empty.
We've taken our experience from the Vecto and made a robust, light and easy to use bottle so you can have a handy tool to stay hydrated. Featuring a collapsible body with a stiff neck and bottom, the Vesica can stand when full with water or air, held for drinking and collapsed when empty.
Using the same universal 28mm thread as the Vecto, the Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like Sawyer or HydroBlu. If you like to filter into a container for easy drinking, use the Vesica with the Vecto to create a fast, light and easy to use filtering system.
- Packable and easily stashable when empty
- Lightweight at only 60g for a 1 liter bottle
- Top string near the cap for easy pull from side pockets
- Tethered cap
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Robust and durable utilizing a thick 0.4mm TPU
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Capacity: 1 liters / 32 oz
- Packed size: 4x2.9x2.9 in / 10x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 10x2.9x2.9 in / 25.5x5x5 cm
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA, BPF and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Made in China
Often bought together are the Vesica and the CNOC Buc Reusable Food Bag
I had hoped that I could use this for my main water bottle, but it is not that suitable for that. The thing is too soft so when the water level gets low the thing collapses.
It is pretty good to store it away when not in use. The thread seemed a bit off as well. I swapped out the lid for the more normal flip top lid and it had a hard time going on. It worked and did not leak, but it felt like the threads were just that slight bit off.
I generally use the Cnoc 3L bag as my water carrying device. Not sure where this thing fits in.
Watched a couple of YouTube reviews and decided to buy a few. Great space saving bottle when not in use, swapped the caps over to flip top ones for hiking and use the screw tops if in the car. Blow a little air into it when using to keep it from collapsing.
These bottles are great. Fold down when not in use, fit my filter, and seem to be robust.