Australia now has the CNOC Vecto Water Bladder
An ultralight hiking water filling and carrying carrying system has never been easier with the CNOC Vecto water bladder.
The CNOC Vecto water bladder is a soft, collapsible water container. The dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use your the CNOC Vecto water bladder for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with Sawyer water filters.
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Micro, Squeeze or Mini, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 76g
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 99kgs
- FDA approved and BPA free
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water bladder even in shallow streams.
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Packed size: 17.5x5x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 34x17.5 cm
- Weight: 76 g
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Available in Orange or Blue
- Made in China
The 2 different colour variations allow you to identify your filtered and unfiltered water bladders easily.
Use it in conjunction with your Sawyer Micro Squeeze water filter
Learn how to use the Cnoc Vecto below.
exactly as the title says, perfect to pair with the sawyer micro, great quality.
Also the shipping from ultralighthiker.... ordered Thursday evening... received Friday day!!!
Phenomenal stuff guys!
I've got other flexi bottles but this bottle really solid. When it's full, it doesn't feel fragile at all and I've been squeezing it a bunch for filtering water. The seals are super tight and it doesn't leak at all. It's also mega easy to clean, simply open it up, wash it out and then stick a peg or something and leave it to air out. Way easier to clean than other flexible bottles.
Robust & compact, great product
I like the flexibility of the bag & the top opening. I haven’t used it out on the trail yet.